“Really fantastic Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We've mainly had takeaway/delivery from here and never been disappointed. Well, I say never - just the once, when one of the dishes wasn't delivered, but that was swiftly rectified. The food is very good, consistent and very reasonably priced. The Pad Thai is lovely, the mixed starter great, the spicy seafood soup searingly hot - be warned!

We've only been to the restaurant itself once; the service was very friendly indeed. Delighted to have this place close by.

2  Thank pswnio
There are newer reviews for Thai Lemongrass

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had previously visited (& reviewed) this restaurant and thought the food was awful but it has been taken over by new people and the food is much improved. The penang curry is particularly good. However i got a take away from there the other night and the Tom Yum soup was teh worst I have ever tasted it was exactly like coloured water - no taste and nothing in it. Not to be recommended.

So much improved but still a way to go

1  Thank brit2pop
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I ordered a meal from here this evening and I must say it was by far the best thai food I have tasted. It was full of flavour and the portion sizes were a good size. I was informed that by order would be with me within 45 mins and I recieved it on time. Overall I was very impressed with this takeaway and will be ordering from here more often

2  Thank Danielle121
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I went to the Thai Lemongrass Restaurant. It was friendly and welcoming, reasonably priced and I was very surprised that there was no service charge! Also when I order my food, I didn't have to pay for the prawn crackers, it was free (even the spicy ones as well!) When I wanted the bill, the waitresses also handed out chocolate mints to freshen up our mouths. I am very happy with the meal I had. I'll denfinatly come back soon.

2  Thank Verapon N
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Lots of variety on the menu of authentic Thai food. Big, tasty portions which were very reasonably priced. Service excellent and the staff very welcoming indeed. Would definitely go back!!

2  Thank Rebeccabownas