“Very happy with their service and food”
Review of Thai Lemongrass

Thai Lemongrass
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Southborough
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Been back to this restaurant again last Saturday for friend birthday party. It's all very welcome. Same again food very tasty . I have ordered duck curry. It's was vey nice and pad thai noodle was so full of flavour. Waitress and owner very friendly . My friend, birthday girl was welcome with bunch of flowers and surprise birthday cake. Overall ,we absolute go back there again . I would say , give them a try and you will love heir food. Again real Thai food.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Last Friday I went to the Thai Lemongrass. Fantastic food and service was excellent. The waitress was very welcoming. I recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank Mema G
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We booked a table of 14 for my wife's birthday on Saturday. We were able to pick a set menu and mess about with it by adding things & mixing it up with the a la carte. They had put balloons and a happy birthday sash up and a lovely big bouquet of flowers. Each course was brilliant - especially the Thai beef salad and the beef massaman. There was more than enough for everyone, and although it's not cheap, it's great value & was absolutely delicious! The staff were really friendly too. We'll go again.

1  Thank Gordonzola
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

This is my 2nd review of Lemongrass, now with new owners, based on a visit & a "give it a 2nd chance" takeaway. We ate in near Xmas time not realising that it had changed hands. It was a disappointing meal: the new menu does not feature some standard dishes (fishcakes replaced with squid & chicken cakes for example, pandanus chicken gone) - & while change is good, there are some items you expect to see & to be reliable. The deserts are now exclusively Thai, no ice cream even, the service was painfully slow even to get a menu, & the wine ordering was shambolic. We gave up trying to order off the wine list in the end & accepted what was offered - red or white... To make matters worse the card machine didn't work. The food was OK but nothing special, so all in all we were sad that a reliable friendly local had changed for the worse. Giving them the benefit of the doubt we have now had an early evening takeaway - the menu has many errors in it corrected on pen which gives a bad impression, after all it must be a fairly new menu, steamed rice was barely lukewarm & had to be reheated at home, the prawn crackers (white only... Where are the yummy spicy ones) were half soft, and the Pad Thai was lacking in spices, lime leaves, peanuts etc. My overall verdict is that it was mediocre & sadly I will be trying somewhere else next time I think.

1  Thank CroomstyxKent
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Have been to this restaurant last week. really enjoyed it. service was very good.They were very friendly. They do steamed fish with lemon and chillie. and I love it. Also their pad thai noodle was nice.and tasety. same like when I had in Thailand on my holiday.

1  Thank Westmalling