We had a very enjoyable three night break this Month. The hotel is well situated with adequate free parking. It is very clean and comfortable with friendly helpful staff and good food.
We had asked for a quiet room but that was not possible and the fire alarm went off during the first night.
We would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst some of the prettiest villages in Kent, Innkeeper's Lodge Southborough offers characterful yet convenient accommodation in the Royal Tunbridge Wells area.Dating back to 1728, this beautifully restored lodge is a lovely place to unwind - whether you're attending a conference at the Camden Centre or simply enjoying the best of what the Garden of England has to offer. Grab a seat on the pub's terrace and you might even catch a game of cricket on the picturesque Southborough green.Inside, you'll find both period charm and modern luxury aplenty. There are 14 comfy rooms a cosy, stylish pub serving fresh, seasonal food and top-drawer drinks.Southborough, a bustling little town with a 75-acre common, is a perfect base for exploring nearby attractions. There's Groombridge Place, a moated manor house with a secret garden, and museum devoted to the works of Sherlock Holmes creator, Arthur Conan Doyle. Equally worth exploring are the 125 acres of beautiful gardens around Hever Castle, or the English wines at Lamberhurst Vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Tunbridge Wells, Southborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hand And Sceptre, Innkeeper`s Lodge
- The Hand & Sceptre, Innkeeper`s Hotel Southborough
- Innkeeper's Lodge Tunbridge Wells, Southborough Kent, England