“Good Breakfast Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Breakfast Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

The breakfast here is wonderful. The country fried potatoes are made how they should be made. The waitstaff was friendly and efficient.

Visited June 2013

Fergus, Canada
“The Best Breakie around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

this is the best Breakie restaurant around! huge portions ! great waitresses ...the chicken on a pita is to die for and the soups are amazing!

Visited May 2013
“Do not support this chef/owner!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I have been long time customers since this restaurant opened and have never had a problem. We love the one server Debbie. But just a few weeks ago we went for drinks with a few friends before an event we were attending and decided to order something to split just to tie us over. The owner/chef (he has a stronger accent) came out of the kitchen after we ordered and asked if we were actually splitting the food. We said yes thinking nothing of it and he gave us this dirty look turned around a mumbled "I'm not making that order". We thought well that was rude and continued sitting there. Then our server came up to us and said "I'm sorry but I guess the chef isnt making your food???" The server was so confused and apologized. We were livid! Couldnt believe it!!! Needless to say we will never be going back and either will our friends and family in the community. This owner needs some serious help and should be closing his restaurant if he hates his life/job that much to treat his customers that way.

19 Thank acdctravel
“best food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I no longer live in Fergus. But I make a point of when ever I come back to town in going to this place. It is hands down the best food in town. Large portions, good quality and good prices.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank James1394
Guelph
“good family food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We really like this place. Friendly staff, great soup, food and prices. The specials are HUGE, it's two meals for me. You get soup or salad and a large portion of your main meal. When you order fries, you get a huge serving. A burger alone is enough for me. I usually order from the small appetites and seniors section, just the right size. Desserts ...large variety of cakes (think cheese) and pies. Homemade rice pudding sometimes. We go as a couple and with friends (5 people), never had a bad meal.

• Visited December 2012