“The best of the best!!!”
Review of Stonehurst B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fergus
Stonehurst B&B
Ranked #1 of 8 Fergus B&B and Inns
St. Catharines, Canada
“The best of the best!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Stonehurst is a wonderful B&B operated by Deb and Rich. I was here for business but will definately be returning for pleasure. Deb serves the best breakfast!! I must say I was feeling kind of like a princess during my stay. The home and the rooms are fantastic as are the hosts and even Molly and Fergie were a highlight of my stay. I felt more like a visiting friend than a guest. Thank \you for everything!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Elora and Fergus, Ontario has many wonderful beauties. I am happy to discovered the natural beauty this place has to offer. Among the hidden gem found in Fergus is definitely the Stonehurst B and B. Deb and Rich are bubbly and friendly. From the moment my husband and I stepped into Stonehurst B & B, we were already planning on our next return. We regret only staying one night here! No 5 star hotel can ever provide the type of service you get from Stonehurst B & B.
Val and Derick,
Toronto, Canada

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I traveled to Fergus for a 3 day business trip.

Stonehurst was my first B&B experience and more than likely not my last. However, the standard has now been set extremely high for other B&Bs I may travel to in Canada. The garden area is serene and very relaxing with plenty of areas to either socialize with the other guests or sit alone if you wish.

As an avid amateur wildlife photographer, Deb and Rich were a deep well of information on photo sites and local walking paths.

The breakfasts were to die for, with the kind of service that is unequaled in restaurants.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
London, Ontario
Reviewed July 22, 2010

I spent 5 nights at Stonehurst while working in the area. The breakfasts were delicious, the hosts friendly but not intrusive and the amenities the best I've ever seen at a B & B. I highly recommend Stonehurst.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed July 12, 2010

My girl friend and I stayed for a getaway one night at Stonehurst. It was incredible. The house was beautiful and such a relaxing atmosphere. Rich and Deb were amazing hosts. It was like a home away from home. We'll be back for sure. Thanks! Oh, you'll love Molly and Fergie too!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Stouffville, Ontario
Reviewed March 2, 2010

We stayed at Stonehurst B&B for a mid-winter mini getaway. It was the best decision we could have made. It was among the best, if not the best B&B we have ever stayed at. The hosts were welcoming and accommodating without being smothering. The house was a gorgeous stone century home that had been lovingly restored and beautifully decorated and furnished. The rooms and ensuites were more than comfortable and there was no need that had not been anticipated. The four guest "common areas" were wonderful places to relax. The breakfasts were delicious and served in style. The B&B was located about a block from downtown Fergus which is a friendly small town with many nice shops. Elora, another small town with an artist flare is located a short drive away. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2010

My stay at Stonehurst Bed and Breakfast was during the Christmas Season and Deb and Rich spend alot of time decorating the beautiful Georgian Home. I felt like I was Scarlett O Hara living in her Atlanta Mansion. Their B&B is huge and elegantly decorated. I stayed in the Lavendar Room with beautiful purple tones. It also had a jacuzzi tub. The hosts provide many perks such as laundry on site, lots of parking space, magazines to read, and several lounging areas. they have wireless internet, a kitchen area just for guests where you can help yourself to a wide selection of teas. Deb and Rich were very accomodating and provided a scrumptious breakfast. I had fruit, muffins, waffles, endless coffee and juice.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fergus
Best Western Plus Fergus Hotel
#6 of 13 in Guelph
Van Galis Cafe & Inn
Van Galis Cafe & Inn
#4 of 8 in Fergus

Been to Stonehurst B&B? Share your experiences!