“Loved everything about it! 5* for sure.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stonehurst B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fergus
Stonehurst B&B
Ranked #1 of 8 Fergus B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Loved everything about it! 5* for sure.”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

The Stonehurst B&B in Fergus was amazing. Century-home grandeur, beautiful decor, 5 lovely bedrooms each with their own bathroom, hosts Deb & Rich were warm and hospitable and made fabulous breakfasts, two lounges, exercise room, pool, hot tub, beautiful gardens, guest kitchen, walking distance to the centre of town. The 5 bedrooms sleep two per room; our group had 4 of the bedrooms--one room had two twin beds, the others had queens. Some rooms had a tub/shower, some had a shower stall only. Can't say enough about this B&B and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
missmolly7, Owner at Stonehurst B&B, responded to this review, July 26, 2011
We appreciate your review!
Hope you are having a great summer!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed June 2, 2011

The Stonehurst B&B was wonderful. I stayed there while photographing a wedding at a local venue. I left home to work and ended up having a vacation. The room was beautiful (the Rose room), the bed was so soft and comfortable and the breakfast was really good.

Deb and Rich have preserved all of the character and charm and updated some things for modern comfort (jacuzzi tub, etc.).

If I return to Fergus I will definitely be calling the Stonehurst B&B!

• Stayed May 2011
Wainwright, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2011

It was delightful to have the opportunity to stay in one of Fergus' historical homes...and to have friendly, accomodating and generous hosts such as Deb and Rich. The breakfasts were fabulous. The bedrooms were very comfortable and tastefully decorated. The common areas were numerous and beautiful. And to have a morning greeting from the wee sweet dogs Molly and Fergie was a bonus!!!
This B&B is close to all the action and the sites Fergus has to offer.
I have left a piece of my heart there.
Wonderful!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, ON
Reviewed December 18, 2010

We have just returned (literally!) from an overnight stay. I wish we could have stayed longer. Rich and Deb and wonderful hosts and their home is just a gem. Decorated in the Christmas Spirit, nothing was overlooked! We stayed in the Lavender Room which was extremely comfortable and cozy. Their little dogs, Molly and Fergie are quite lovely and we enjoyed meeting them. Our breakfast was fantastic. Fresh fruit, interesting juices and great coffee was offered. Deb made a wonderful German Apple Pancake with Turkey sausage. I'm already thinking of planning a weekend with friends at this B&B. It is not to be missed!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Stonehurst is a wonderful B&B operated by Deb and Rich. I was here for business but will definately be returning for pleasure. Deb serves the best breakfast!! I must say I was feeling kind of like a princess during my stay. The home and the rooms are fantastic as are the hosts and even Molly and Fergie were a highlight of my stay. I felt more like a visiting friend than a guest. Thank \you for everything!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Elora and Fergus, Ontario has many wonderful beauties. I am happy to discovered the natural beauty this place has to offer. Among the hidden gem found in Fergus is definitely the Stonehurst B and B. Deb and Rich are bubbly and friendly. From the moment my husband and I stepped into Stonehurst B & B, we were already planning on our next return. We regret only staying one night here! No 5 star hotel can ever provide the type of service you get from Stonehurst B & B.
Val and Derick,

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I traveled to Fergus for a 3 day business trip.

Stonehurst was my first B&B experience and more than likely not my last. However, the standard has now been set extremely high for other B&Bs I may travel to in Canada. The garden area is serene and very relaxing with plenty of areas to either socialize with the other guests or sit alone if you wish.

As an avid amateur wildlife photographer, Deb and Rich were a deep well of information on photo sites and local walking paths.

The breakfasts were to die for, with the kind of service that is unequaled in restaurants.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fergus
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fergus Hotel
The Village Inn Elora
Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs
Homewood Suites by Hilton Waterloo/St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada
Van Galis Cafe & Inn
Van Galis Cafe & Inn
#4 of 8 in Fergus
Riverwood Bed & Breakfast

Been to Stonehurst B&B? Share your experiences!