“WOW”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fergus
The Breadalbane Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Fergus B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The Breadabane Inn is the most charming part of downtown Fergus. A wonderful getaway with quaint, peaceful rooms, great amenities and service plus wonderful cuisine and ambiance in the new dining room. The hosts make you feel so welcome and the service is second to none.! I am so looking forward to my next visit. - Dianne U.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank DIANNE U
Fergussinn, General Manager at The Breadalbane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Dianne,
thank you very much for your kind feedback.
We are very happy you enjoyed your "solo" stay at the Breadalbane Inn, it is important for us to make each and every traveller comfortable and glad they choose our Inn.
Looking forward to having you back at the Breadalbane Inn.

There are newer reviews for The Breadalbane Inn

Reviewed February 20, 2014

It is unfortunate that Mich mistook polenta for mashed potatoes!
I was there last night and had an outstanding meal. Finally, a relaxed and welcoming Italian restaurant in Fergus. I was transported to Italy. I had the Milan salad along with the pasta Bolognese. The salad was very fresh and tasty with a great balsamic dressing. The bolognese sauce was very savoury, dense and meaty and the pasta done just right. All followed up with a cooling limoncello. This is a great change from the previous menu and restaurant ambiance, and will be very welcome in the “Fergus restaurant scene”. The prices are very reasonable and the Italian wine selection excellent. I will return.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Duals98

Dear Duals98,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback.
We are so happy you enjoyed your dinner at Scozia and felt like you were in Italy.
We take pride in what we are doing and with Scozia e can really express the simplicity of great food and great service.
Looking forward to having you back at Scozia soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stay here for one night for Valentine ..the room was very clean and people were helpful. the food was awful.
They are very cheap on there food..we had four course meal included in the package. The steak was not even a palm of my hand size. ..it wasnt good..the mashed potatoes taste like cream of wheat. .
For what we pay..it wasn't worth it.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Mich H
Fergussinn, General Manager at The Breadalbane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Mich,

Thanks so much for your tripadvisor review, your feedback is helpful. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your room and found our staff helpful.

I'm so sorry we did not meet in person that evening, I thought I had met all our Inn guests. It sounds like we did not adequately explain our Scozia Valentine's menu to you as the entrée was Osso Buco served over polenta - very similar in appearance to mashed potato different in flavour and texture - this may well have been unexpected to you.

I'm sorry we did not wow you with our Valentine's menu - we are very proud of our new Scozia menu and would be very happy to invite you for a return visit at your convenience to try us again. I'm sure we will exceed your expectations.

Please feel free to contact me directly to make arrangements -
Trevor Jones
Director, Operations

Reviewed January 17, 2014

An amazing experience from the moment you walk in the door to a gorgeous atmosphere, greeted by friendly, experienced staff, mouth watering appetizers, main dishes, drinks and dessert. My first choice to dine in or out with friends or family for comfortable premium quality pub food up to high class fine dining cuisine. Such amazing menu selection from the best fish and chips around, amazing curry dishes, premium cuts of steak to mouth watering vegetarian dishes. Premium quality meats, cheeses, produce and fresh ingredients made to order by quality, experienced chefs, passionate about their creative, Inspiring dishes. A place not to be missed. 5+ stars :)))

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jackie H
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was our third time staying here, and we LOVE it. From the time we arrived till we left were treated to a stay beyond our expectations. The rooms were beautifully decorated, we stayed in the McCatty suite. If you are looking for a great place to getaway from the mundane I would highly recommend staying here

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bossko
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I want to sincerely thank the owners and the staff at Breadalbane Inn for the care and attention that they gave to me and my family. Every detail from our quaint room to the food served downstairs was beyond expectations. I can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great Evening at the Breadalbane Inn was had by my wife and I who invited her Sister and Brother in Law out to the wine makers dinner November 22nd where great wines from Coyote's Run Estate Winery were paired with the fantastic food of the chef. We spent the night in a delightful room with a fireplace and a great view of the courtyard. The bed was comfy and the large whirlpool tub was added bonus. Even the breakfast the next day was great, a delicious egg white omlette and a pancake served in a skillet. Friendly staff were very professional and offered to help out in any way they could. We would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fergus
The Village Inn Elora
Best Western Plus Fergus Hotel
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 13 in Guelph
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Guelph
Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs
Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre

Been to The Breadalbane Inn? Share your experiences!