The Cedars is run by a young couple - Gillian and Damian - who have clearly put a lot of thought and effort into creating this very impressive B&B.
Here're ten things you can expect:
1) The two rooms are in an annexe from the main building, meaning that your quarters are separate from the owners.
2) Large room with dimmable lights, skylight, comfortable bed, sofa, wardrobe, flat-screen TV with DVD player on wall, fridge (with milk!), biscuits, tea/coffee making facilities, dining table for breakfast.
3) Modern, sleek bathroom with large walk-in shower and skylight. Small bottles of shower gel, shampoo etc. from The White Company. Robes and slippers provided.
4) Breakfast - the hallway that connects the two rooms cleverly converts into a continental breakfast area in the morning (8am-9am). Plenty of cereal, fruit salad, croissant, yoghurt, and cheeses are laid out for you to choose from and eat in your room. If you want cooked food as well (trad. English, or smoked salmon and scrambled eggs) you can use the phone in the hallway to order.
5) The hallway also contains a decent DVD collection of fairly recent titles.
6) The Crown pub is right next door. Decent food, reasonable prices (~£10).
7) The bus into Bath can be caught right outside. Running every half hour, it takes about 15 mins to get to the city centre, and a return adult ticket costs £4.20.
8) Free parking.
9) Free Wi-fi.
10) Check-in: 4pm-6pm, Check out: 11am
If you don't mind travelling into Bath by bus and the price fits your budget, this is as good as it gets - book with confidence!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cedars is a 4 star award-winning contemporary family run B&B / Guest House. In the beautiful village of Bathford just 3 miles from historic Bath, it's the ideal place to explore the west country. Every room is en-suite with wi-fi, TV, DVD, tea and coffee. Our locally sourced full English breakfast with fresh coffee and much more will set you up for the day. We look forward to welcoming you here at The Cedars. All our rooms are en-suite and includes breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Cedars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cedars Bathford, England