“What a find”
Review of Belmont House Beer

Belmont House Beer
Ranked #5 of 9 Beer B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Visited Beer and the weather was so nice decided to stay the night.Found the Belmont opposite the car parkand was welcomed by Simon.Stayed in the Blue room and had a wonderful time. A very welcoming and lovely place to stay, will certainly stay again.

Room Tip: If a special occasion book the blue room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Simon was welcoming from the word go. We stayed in the green room at the front of the house, but all bedrooms have en suit, shower cubitcle and are set out in a beautiful manner. The beds were so comfortable that even the sound of the seagulls in the morning couldn't get me out of bed. Beer itself is a beautiful little fishing village and is in easy distance to the seaside towns of Devon. Highly recommend any couples who just want to get away from things to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in Belmont B&B in Beer two weeks ago. We were greeted by Simon who was very welcoming and very helpful. The room was really nice. We had a great breakfast each morning ...I was very impressed with Belmont B&B and I will return in the near future!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My girlfriend & I went to the UK on Friday last to visit my sister. We stayed in beer in Belmont b&b in the blue room and I was really impressed. The room was very comfortable along with a Warm and friendly greeting and very helpful. Simon served us 3 excellent breakfasts. I'll be back in Beer for a getaway weekend in Belmont! .... the red wine was good too :)

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank billylewellan
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My partner and I only stayed one night at Belmont House but enjoyed our stay very much. Simon was very welcoming, friendly, helpful and approachable. Our room was comfortable, very clean and tidy and well appointed. Food and service were excellent as well. We would recommend Belmont house and would return again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Came down for a Fishing/Cycling break. Sadly weather too bitterly cold for either! However, our 'welcome' was very warm! Thanks Simon for all the local 'tips'. Please extend our good wishes to your charming lady-wife, and the lovely Kate.
Personally, I shall miss the 'creatively-served' Full English Breakfasts and the very cleverly crafted 'Bath-Towel Animals' standing watch on my (very) comfortable bed! The chocolates were a nice touch. Sadly, I dont like chocolate, but I made sure Kwem did'nt get 'em!
The beautiful Axe Estuary walk brought back some lovely memories for me of previous Holidays with my late partner Maureen, and the break in Beer was worth it for just that alone. Bon Chance for the coming Season, and I hope to be a guest later on this year. Ken.

Room Tip: Ground Floor, adjacent to Breakfast Room looks nice for couples, as does upstairs on left.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We came down for a romantic one night stay in beer and found a:
Lovely, friendly welcome.
Gorgeous, comfortable room.
Delicious breakfast, with perfect poached egg.
Couldn't ask for more!

We really enjoyed our stay in Beer, thank you very much Simon!

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beer
Masons Arms
Anchor Inn Beer
Anchor Inn Beer
#6 of 9 in Beer
Ashdale House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Belmont House Beer? Share your experiences!