A really super B&B within easy walking distance of Beer town centre and beach. We were booked into the Rose room, which is lovely - very nicely colour co-ordinated and really comfortable. Simon the owner was welcoming and very informative about Beer and the surrounding area. Breakfast was freshly cooked to order - we both choses a full English which included a mild but flavoursome bacon, a big hit for us. Overall we had a great stay and we will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 Year old flint stone fisherman's cottage with a 2 minute flat level walk to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Belmont House Beer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmont House Bed And Breakfast Beer
- Belmont House b&b Beer Hotel Beer
- Belmont House Beer Devon