Just came back from my trip at "Paradise in Portugal" !
Can I go back there right now ???
Words can barely describe my stay at this amazing place !!! But I will try...
"Paradise in Portugal" is located in a remote place in Alentejo, two and a half hours from Lisbonn but it is definitely worth the trip and all the efforts to find it !!!
When you arrive, Daniela, Frank and their wondeful staff welcome you with their big hearts and you can just relax and enjoy the great environnement : the lake and the nature all around.
I really enjoyed the calm and soothing atmosphere of the site but what makes the journey really unique is the kindness of the staff and the melting-pot of people you can meet there !
I spent 5 great days at the Quinta with my brother (15) and sister (25) ; it was just pure bliss even if we can be described as "city people".
We got the family "suite" : two rooms connected by a bathroom ; the rooms and bathroom were clean,spacious and nicely decorated.
It was so much fun spending time with the staff (which is truly like a big family !!) and having the opportunity to share stories with people from all around the globe (England, Portugal, Cameroon, Morocco, France, Austria and more..).
If you like a little sport, you can enjoy swimming and using pedaloes ans canoes.
If you wanna do nothing, that's fine too : you can read or enjoy the sun near the lake or on your little personnal "terrace".
And let's not forget the food : healthy, fresh, amazing, great personnalized dinners everyday
For me, it was just the original and amazing holidays I was waiting for !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The essence of the Quinta is a small, intimate, holiday retreat for peace and relaxation. It boasts a blend of traditional hospitality, "International home-cooking" cuisine and a friendly atmosphere with excellent, friendly service.Set in a beautiful lakeside location, the Quinta is surrounded by unspoiled countryside with a wide variety of wildlife and rare birds in its gardens and surrounding countryside. In short it's Paradise in Portugal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Paradise In Portugal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Do Barranco Da Estrada Hotel Santa Clara a Velha
- Paradise In Portugal Santa Clara a Velha, Alentejo