We have just returned from a wonderful 7 night stay at the Thalassa Beach Resort. We chose it after reading many other positive reviews on tripadvisor and we were not disappointed.
This small family owned hotel was very well run and well cared for. It was spotlessly clean throughout. Our room was lovely and had everything we needed.The hotel was in a central location with shops, supermarket, bars and restaurants on the doorstep but it still retained a calm and relaxing ambience. The outdoor pool area and gardens were especially nice and very tranquil. There was never a problem finding a sunbed at any time of day. We stayed on a half board basis and thoroughly enjoyed our breakfasts and wonderful evening meals outside on the terrace watching the sunset. We never felt hurried and everything was always well stocked with plenty of choice. The staff were all friendly and helpful and seemed to really enjoy their work. We really cannot fault this hotel and would recommend it for couples wanting a relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thalassa Beach Resort lies in front of one of the most beautiful beaches of Chania,on the island of Crete,with breathtaking view of the sea and Thodorou island. It is an adults-only hotel, specializing in offering romantic services to couples! Luxury, sophisticated design and atmospheric combinations are features which dominate in this hotel.Visit in Thalassa Beach Resort:Thalassa Spa: with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and special packages for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Thalassa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Beach Hotel Agia Marina
- Thalassa Beach Resort Agia Marina, Chania, Crete