Stayed here for a week last fall. Good location, located in Agia Marina, close to Platanias. Great breakfast and they also had good food at the beach/pool restaurant. Comfy beds, great bathroom, big rooms. Clean, safe and big hotel. The hotel also have an age limit, so it was always quiet with no small children running (and screaming) around.
The only cons was that the beach was not too sandy, the pool was a little too cold for my taste, and unfortunately we had not so much luck with the weather while we were there. On the plus side; great staff, good food, good stay and many good restaurants and supermarkets close by as well.
I will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thalassa Beach Resort lies in front of one of the most beautiful beaches of Chania,on the island of Crete,with breathtaking view of the sea and Thodorou island. It is an adults-only hotel, specializing in offering romantic services to couples! Luxury, sophisticated design and atmospheric combinations are features which dominate in this hotel.Visit in Thalassa Beach Resort:Thalassa Spa: with indoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and special packages for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Thalassa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassa Beach Hotel Agia Marina
- Thalassa Beach Resort Agia Marina, Chania, Crete