Our teenaged boys loved this place, where we stayed at the end of an 8 day trip that took us first to Arenal and Monteverde. No question the hotel is lovely, but it could be anywhere in the US, and that's not what I want when traveling in Costa Rica. It was in close proximity to Manuel Antonio, which was a big bonus. And it allowed us to easily get to the airport on the day of our departure because the drive is so easy. The restaurant was a disappointment - VERY loud if you sit inside and the service was lacking. Glad we did it for the kids, but I doubt I'd go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura