My wife and I spent 5 days here for our honeymoon. We came during "shoulder season" and we felt like we were the only people at the resort. The resort was so clean and beautiful that we did not want to leave, however we did go off on a few excursions which were easy to book right from the hotel. The food was outstanding. Reccomend the Vista for dinner, which was our favorite meal. We had an all inclusive package and we were impressed with the food options and how every restaurant had different selections. Marco, the bartender at the poolside bar, was one of the highlights of our trip. His friendly nature and wonderful service helped make our stay what it was. The beach is not a Hawaii, white sand beach. However, the water is clear, the beach is easy to access and we loved it. The only thing that got us was the laundry service which was not part of the all-inclusive deal and was pricey. Overall, I plan on reccomending this resort to everyone I know and I am very grateful to the staff, especially Marco, for our time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura