We recently stayed at the Marriott Los Suenos and had an excellent stay. The pool and the grounds are really in terrific condition. The staff we encountered were all very well trained and friendly. The only drawback for families is that the food is quite expensive -- expect US resort type prices (such as the $16 Marriott hamburger). We stayed here before so the food/drink prices were not a shock to us but I can see how people would go to Costa Rica and expect things to be less. The breakfast buffet in the morning is really well done, the food is fresh and plentiful. We did not play golf but the course looked to be in terrific condition. The rooms are very nice (all tiled floors) and have a colonial type feel. We recommend the hotel highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura