I only visited the La Iguana course for a day golf outing. The staff was very friendly/helpful and tee times were widely available. [Tip: play in the morning as it frequently rains in the afternoons.] The course itself was a little water-logged in that it had rained heavily for two days prior. Nike SQ driver and irons are available for an additional $US60 (which includes 6 balls). Very scenic and challenging course. My chief complaint was with the greens: the type of grass used does not lend itself to close cutting. You really have to pound your putts, or they will stop 2 feet short!
Oh, and don't even think about searching for your ball if it enters into the surrounding flora/fauna. (Without leaving my cart, I saw iguanas (Duh!), a coati and plenty of signage for snakes and crocodiles.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura