We just returned from a 6 day stay at the Marriott and really enjoyed ourselves. The resort itself was beautiful, well maintained, and truly a great place to stay. Both the wife and I are extreme foodies and thought the food at the resort and marina were top notch. The staff was great and at your service at all times.
What truly made the trip special was running into Juan Carlos Murillo Picado on the beach (Marriott property). Juan Carlos is a tour guide and runs Los Suenos Travel. He was able to set us up with all of our tours (ATV Riding, Zip lining, etc.). He was there to pick us up at the hotel, drop us off on location, stayed there until we were finished, and then returned us back safely. You can certainly book your tours through the hotel, but you will pay 25% or more on every tour you book. At no point did I feel unsafe and I highly recommend you search him out for assistance. If you would like to contact him directly, you can e-mail him (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give him a call at (506) 8911-02-95.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura