The property was very nice and I would certainly come back again. I only have a few complaints. First, our stay was very quite until about day 5 when someone checked into the room next door which was connected to ours with a lockout door. We could hear the dad coughing at 7 a.m. and then the kid crying at 8 p.m. No bueno. Second, on our first night we were not yet oriented to the area and asked the front desk for a dinner recommendation. They sent us to the worst, over-priced restaurant in Jaco. They sent us to El Hicaco where we fell into the first night tourist trap of a $70/person buffet that was not even near worth the price. Bottom line, you can't expect guests to eat at the hotel every night and it would be nice to make good recommendations. Lastly, prices for food and drive are certainly higher than off-property options but I've come to expect that to be the case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura