Just returned from Costa Rica and stayed for 3 nights at this property and my wife and i both thought this place was great, clean, quiet mainly due to it being the rainy season. The staff was great, the property well maintained. The food was above average but expensive. Not to take funds from the resort but try to book tours outside of the hotel, they're expensive as well. We found a site called pikotravel.com which has decent rates. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this Marriott property. Although October - December is considered the rainy season, it's basically a brief shower mainly in the afternoon. Sun still comes out and is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Travel & Leisure magazine readers as one of the "World's Best," the Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort is a luxury Costa Rica resort hotel nestled between the warm waters of the Pacific and a 1,100 acre tropical rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean And Golf Resort
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Hotel Herradura
- Marriott Los Suenos Ocean Hotel
- Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort Costa Rica/Herradura