“Pleasantly Suprised by Juice Cleanse”
Review of Pura Vida Pantry - CLOSED

Pura Vida Pantry
Cuisines: Latin, Mediterranean, Spanish, Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Description: Pura Vida Pantry is the only vegetarian, vegan and raw foods health hub along the Central Pacific Coast. Our focus is primarily on spreading wellness through delicious and nutritious foods, as well as Juice Cleanses & Detox Programs. We deliver to surrounding beaches, offer juice & vegan combo cleanses, raw food retreats, private chef services and food preparation classes. You can also make a reservation for an all-inclusive lunch. Our mission is to connect people to the living world around them through organic, live foods. Please call to make a consultation, try our raw, energizing, alkalizing juices, and check out our wellness programs. The Pura Vida Pantry is a hub of information and guaranteed to be a fun & flavorful experience! OPEN by reservation ONLY for parties of 2-10. Located in Herradura, 1 km north of the Herradura Stoplight on Right side.
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Pleasantly Suprised by Juice Cleanse”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

In committing to a 3 day juice cleanse, I was prepared to simply endure it to the end. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and flavors given to me each day. My fast was ended with the delicious spring rolls with peanut sauce. I highly recommend the Raw cookbook as well. The ingredients are put together to achieve flavor, fullness, and satisfaction. Most raw recipes I find simply throw some veggies together and call it a raw meal. These recipes are truly full of flavor and leave you feeling full. My fully carnivorous husband even enjoys some of these recipes. Though I am not a committed raw foodist, I have incorporated many of these recipes into my everyday food preparation.

• Visited June 2012

San Jose, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Cassidy is full of character and so is her restaurant and menu!! This is a memorable experience full of love and charm and flavor! Cassidy went out of her way to make sure my kids were happy and made guacamole and fresh fruit. I had beet juice (so delish) and the famous spring rolls and spicy peanut dipping sauce (just as awesome as everyone says they are) and felt so GOOD the rest of the afternoon with all the raw veg in my system. Cassidy has an energy and a radiance to her - I think it's all that Veg or maybe it is the love and passion for what she is doing. Either way, eat at Pura Vida Pantry and reap the benefits!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank GGAreviews
Medellin, Colombia
“Full Circle”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've known Cassidy for over 20 years and Paul for well over 10 and just recently was able to finally surprise them down in CR at the Pura Vida pantry. Paul greeted us with his version of I think it was gatorade which was a delicious and refreshing concoction of organic fruits and veggies. Still being a semi carnivore and having no idea what to order I had Cassidy prepare whatever she thought was fit. WOW, was I surprised. I had never eaten a veggie burger as the sound of it always grossed me out but that day I had one of the best burgers ever, period. All in all I absolutely recommend the Pura Vida pantry for an amazing meal made with heart and soul! Thanks again guys. Pura Vida.

Visited February 2013
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Boombastic!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I dig this place! Insane in the brain! A great place to relax! Everything is so fresh and the flavots are explosive. The way eating should be...right here ya'll!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank RisitasDistribuidora
San Ramón, Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Terrific LIVE food and wonderful atmosphere”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I recently visited Pura Vida Pantry after many months of anticipation and my experience exceeded my expectations. From the moment you arrive you are greeted with warmth and affection and samples of delicious natural juices, it is really hard to choose one!! The place is beautiful, it has a "Garden of Eden" quality to it, accentuated by rescue animals walking around (a very big plus for me!) . When the food arrived you did not whether to just admire it on your plate, or eat it, it was pretty! Even my non-vegetarian, meat lover (gasp) husband thoroughly enjoyed his "burger". Cassidy and her husband truly make the "Pura Vida Pantry" experience a magical one! Cannot wait to go back!!

• Visited December 2012