The hotel is near to the church, main street, two blocks away from the beach. The breakfast is good. The room was spacious. The towels are not changed everyday.
Be aware of your arrival time because the front desk works from 8.30am. I had to wait for at least half an hour to be taken to my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the navel of the world is our ecological project that seeks to optimize natural resources, with a philosophy that seeks to achieve sustainable development through the responsible use of our ecosystem. Hotel Rapa Nui was re-designed in search of the perfect balance of preservation and appreciation of the natural and cultural beauty that the mystical Easter Island offers its visitors. Our internationally certified ecological policies under the "Biosphere" and "TripAdvisor" stamps make us the only sustainable native island hotel in Easter Island. Come to enjoy and discover with us the mysterious ancestral culture of Rapa Nui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Rapa Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui
- Hotel Rapa Nui Easter Island/Hanga Roa