“Nice place with sunset view and good food”
Review of Miro Restobar

Miro Restobar
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Hanga Roa
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Miro Restobar is a nice place with sunset view and good food, especially close to Ahu Tahai and therefore a good place to go after having seen the sunset at Ahu Tahai (what you should not miss while being in Rapa Nui). Good Price-quality ratio!

We had ceviche which was very good and also the fresh juices are good and refreshing.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We ate here twice in five days and we never do that, The restaurant is very small and it has three tables outdoors with an awesome ocean view. The service was very good and attentive. The food was awesome we had a huge appetizer with french fries chicken and an amazing with coconut milk peanuts and cinnamon, and my favorite was my basil mojito.

Its a bit expensive but its definitely worth it. don't miss it

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The food is very fresh and wonderful! The portions were big and we love dthe view. The service was very friendly and I would recommend this to anyone on Easter Island!

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I enjoyed a couple of very good late afternoon meals here. The fish was excellent as was the cold beer and glass!
The view is fabulous and it's a great, peaceful place to relax and enjoy the fact that you're on a magical island.
Well worth the walk out of the centre! Best food I had here.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

I wish we would have gone to Miro for all of our meals, as we found that the prices and food rated much higher than Te Moana or Hetu'u.

-The outdoor seating has an excellent expansive view of the sea, as it is set back from the other "waterfront" restaurants and up on a hill across from the cemetary.
-The menu has several choices that are at 10,000 pesos or less, making it a slightly more economical choice among other highly-rated restaurants in town
-Food quality and portion size value is excellent; the seafood risotto (karikava?) that I ordered was a giant bowl of creamy deliciousness with many large chunks of flavorful fish, shrimp, mushrooms, and I can't even remember what else- it was killer and could have been enough for two suppers had it not been so darn good. (it also came with all the ingredients it was advertised as having, which I have heard is rare on the island) My husband ordered a pizza that cost less than my risotto and was rewarded with a GIANT pie that could have fed a few people for less than 10,000 pesos.

Seriously, go here, you will not regret it.

1  Thank RovingDragers