“very nice people and service”
Review of Hotel Manavai

Hotel Manavai
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Hanga Roa
Seymour,CT, USA
“very nice people and service”
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Had a very good time. The people are very friendly and helpful. Easter Island is a very unique and bizarre place. You must experience it for yourself!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 8, 2009

We had a very pleasant 5-night stay at Hotel Manavai. The walls are pretty thin, but we found the room to be clean and reasonably comfortable. With the exception of a rather grumpy driver who picked us up and took us back to the airport, everyone was helpful and very friendly, especially the front-desk staff.

The breakfasts were simple but

If you are looking for luxury accommodation, then you should head to Explora or elsewhere. However, if you want something central and not too expensive, then I would recommend the Manavai.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
Portugal
Reviewed August 1, 2009

I stayed in this hotel for four nights. I do not recommend it because I saw a mouse in my bedroom twice. Another reason is that they charged us $40 above of what they should. They gave us the price in US dollars and then in order to pay with card they had to convert the value into the local Chilean pesos. When I converted the value in pesos to US dollars again I realized that they added $40 more. I complaint but I had already paid and they did nothing. I think this was really bad attitude so I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Hotel Rapa Nui
Hotel Rapa Nui
#8 of 15 in Hanga Roa
Tea Nui - Cabanas y Habitaciones

Been to Hotel Manavai? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Manavai

Property: Hotel Manavai
Address: Avenida Te Pito Ote Henua 1945, Hanga Roa, Easter Island 2770000, Chile
Location: Chile > Easter Island > Hanga Roa
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Hanga Roa
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Manavai 3*
Hotel Manavai is a Hotel with Polynesian characteristics amidst natural surroundings. Comfortable rooms a pool with natural rock formation immersed in a tropical garden adorned with stone sculptures in what you will find here. We are an Oasis in the middle of town, just steps from the ocean, restaurants, shops, craft market, supermarket, post office and the bank. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Manavai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Manavai Hotel Hanga Roa