“Wedding”

Ranked #1 of 6 St. Florence B&B and Inns
tenby
“Wedding”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had our wedding breakfast and evening party here also staying over night. The whole day was perfect. The meals where absolutely beautiful and evening buffet was amazing. I have never seen so much food in my life
And it kept being topped up. All my guest commented how good it was. We stayed there the night and room was perfect. Everything was so clean.
The staff were great. Nothing was too much trouble and they were so friendly.
I would definitely recommend greenhills to eat and to stay
A huge thanks to Paul and Kelly for making our special day magical. Xx

• Stayed September 2013
5 Thank joanne7447

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Polish first
Llandudno, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 25, 2013

very clean hotel but needs a little update, staff very nice though
food good presented nicely and all hot but only stayed for breakfast as making most of area staying in so not back in time for evening meal - but other residents said very nice
only thing is to maybe clean the pool more regular as smelling as well due to hot weather and off putting

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Helen H
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'm not sure what some reviewers expect for the price they pay, as mentioned in a previous review. The hotel is classed 3* and that is what you get. I love to visit Greenhills and I can honestly say I have never had any problems while there. The owner Paul is a true gentleman who goes out of his way to make your stay great. The food is of a good quality and presented well. All the staff are friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I suggest you give the place a try and make your own mind up. The pool area is a little suntrap and the bar prices are good, what more can you ask for?

Room Tip: Room 9 is a good room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank jim c
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed there for the August bank holiday three nights with our 93 year old disabled father there was no disabled parking and not enough room in the car park for the number of rooms in the hotel resulting in clogging up in the car park and frustration of not being able to get your car out without chasing around looking for the owners of other cars .our two rooms were smelly damp and had never seen a quality workman just bad workmanship. The breakfast was average but coffee was like ditch water.
When we complained the owner shrugged his shoulders and didn't respond only to laugh when went out of the door. The bar food was terrible and the resteraunt was closed in the evening.
Just don't consider this hotel it's rubbish

• Stayed August 2013
6 Thank Geoffs1929
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have stayed at Greenhills on numerous occasions in my capacity as a coach tour driver. I really cannot understand some of the drivel being said about this hotel. I have always found the food to be good and plentiful and as for the staff well I can only describe them as first class. May I suggest if you want a 5 star hotel perhaps you should pay 5 star prices. I would have no qualms at all about taking family members to the hotel. Paul, Kelly, Jim and Sharon have always treated me like a human being and not like the necessary evil some hotels treat coach drivers like
I say good hotel, good food and great staff. Incidentally the water in the pool is not dirty it is cleaned regularly. It is sand from the filter you see
If you have a genuine grievance instead of going home and slagging the hotel and staff why not raise the matter with the owner Paul and give him a chance to rectify the situation.

• Stayed May 2013
7 Thank Brian G
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel for the recent bank holiday weekend due to the fact it had spaces available, on arrival we were told we had room 22, this room is at the back of the hotel so doesn't get a lot of sun, this is not a complaint but a possible explanation as to why its so damp and smelly, it's situated in dense forestry with a muddy footpath at the side and probably takes forever to dry out. I took too many clothes and didn't wear a lot of them but they had to go in the wash when home along with the dirty washing as they smelled of the room. Breakfast was not the worst I've ever had and not the best either, apparently the bar ran out of beer according to other guests on the first night we were there. The sun pub just up the road is a very nice typical village pub thats excellent for food and drinks and the landlord took time out to chat with us about our trip and talk football with my son. My point with this review is its such a shame about the hotel as the local is very nice the hotel looks the part on the outside it just seems that not much is put back into the place financial wise and it is neglected. Such a shame.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Jason W
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night and have to give credit where due . We booked last week for a break after booking we were worried as the reviews were not good at all and to sum it up the comments do not reflect what this hotel is really like. We found the family very polite and helpful the room was very clean and bed comfy. So people please don't go by what other people say try it yourselves. I have stayed in many luxury hotels all over the world so for a short stay this hotel hit the spot for myself and two friends . I will go back again without a doubt .

• Stayed August 2013
#12 of 23 in Tenby
Atlantic Hotel
Atlantic Hotel
#5 of 23 in Tenby

Been to Greenhills Hotel? Share your experiences!