Step House Hotel
The Lord Bagenal Inn(Leighlinbridge)
$129
Hotels.com
$307
$271
Lyrath Estate(Kilkenny)
$282
$268
Travelocity
Aspect Hotel Kilkenny(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
$164
$157
Hotwire.com
$209
$158
Kilford Arms Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
$161
$142
Travelocity
Kilkenny River Court Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
$192
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pembroke Kilkenny(Kilkenny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmount leinsterwedding venueoff the beaten tracktop classbeautiful hotelcocktail barthe penthousevenisonsunday lunchnext morningcellar restaurantamazing weddingwedding receptionboutique hotelfunction roomwell worth a visitcooked to perfection
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my fiancé stayed here for a night and had dinner in the basement restaurant. The food was faultless, our room was luxuriously decorated, clean and relaxing. We had a very restorative stay. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Excellent food and service at the restaurant. I would definitely recommend it for a special occasion. Lovely ambiance and will definitely eat there again if we return and very big thank you for very professional girl Aura looking after us with outstanding experience and lovely smile:))

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had my second stay here last weekend for my sister's wedding and they really outdid themselves. Service, food and venue were first class. Breakfast was a treat and the cocktail bar and gardens were lovely too. We stayed in lovely room 200 again and it's a suite not a room! The wedding meal was cooked to perfection including fillet steak cooked to order and Sibi and his staff were always at hand to attend to our needs. Even got brought some leftovers at 4 in the morning in the residents bar. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: room 200 is fab!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had a fantastic time in this lovely hotel. Our room was very spacious and the shower in the bathroom was great! Staff very efficient and very helpful - and the food was first class. We stayed for 3 nights and I can honestly say that I had 3 of the best meals I have ever had in my life. The area is very interesting and we definitely plan to return.

Valerie

Room Tip: We liked the great views from 106 and the big balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I arrived reasonable late on Wednesday 24th April & received super service from the moment I stepped into the reception. I stayed in room 105 terrific quality, lovely spacious with a great view. After settling in I visited the Bar with my other Work Colleagues for a few drinks and Dinner.

The evening meal was very up class not what I imaged for a smallish village Bar.
The quality and presentation was 100%. All 4 of us tucked into Starter, Main & dessert. I would highly recommend the experience to all, However it is quite expensive and the portions are not overly large.

Next morning It was no surprise to find the Breakfast standards as high as the rest of my experience. Brilliant selection on the continental selection and then the option of a hot Freshly Cooked full Irish with the choice of Eggs.

My overall rating for Accommodation and Evening Meal is Five Star. Great Friendly Service through out. I'll definitely return next time I'm in the area.

Great Job to all it was a pleasure to stay.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business