Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,854 results
All reviewspool villaoutdoor showerour honeymoonmini barliving roombutler serviceafternoon teaattention to detailkids clubout of this worldcooking classmain poolturn down servicetennis courtssecond to nonehigh endchina beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It’s difficult to know where to start writing this.
Let me go through the downsides first – erm- none.
So on to the plus points – I don’t have enough time or room but -
The place is amazing.
The location on the beach was outstanding.
The airport pickup flawless to VIP standards.
Check in - an experience in efficiency . The transport to the villa spot on.
The villa- staggering was like living in a designer palace and the amazing thing every single thing you may want (plug adapters- etc etc) all in place already
The layout of the hotel grounds is amazing and its like a paradise on earth.
Restaurants extremely good and to be honest while not cheap – very fairly priced – you get what you pay for I always feel with food.
I could go on (and on).
I have said in reviews many times before staff make or break a hotel and this was so obvious at the Nam Hai. From the GM Mr Anthony Gill and his in house manager Walter, (I wont say down to) to the huge team of staff who make every minute here and experience every single person contributed to a wonderful experience. I had decided that I would mention some of the service superstars by name but that would be very unfair as every single staff member was outstanding.
Thank you all, you can be justifiably proud.

Room Tip: any room at the Nam Hai
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FJB774
Reviewed July 19, 2013

After 3 amazing days at the Sun Peninsular in Da Nang I was more than impressed with our 3 totally relaxing days at the Nam Hai. A very different resort but equally as good and a tad more enjoyable for me as we had a beach front villa which was just sensational. Watching to sunrise from the comfort of bed was magical. I loved every minute of our stay & will be recommending the Nam Hai to my Brother for his up & coming honeymoon. I will definitely be returning & very soon I hope!

Room Tip: Beach front Villas close to the main areas are definitely the go.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Johnrobthomj
Walter H, Manager at Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

We were delighted to read that your enjoyed your stay at The Nam Hai and are considering recommending our resort to your brother and his future wife for their honeymoon. We would be happy to welcome them and provide them with an equally memorable stay. Thank you for your visit and we hope we will see you again soon. Walter Hess, Resident Manager.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Upon checking in at the Nam Hai the staff were incredibly attentive and the grounds proved amazing. Words do not do the views and facilities justice. We befriended several members of the staff during our stay and just loved the experience. My wife and I spent three nights in a beachfront villa and couldn't have been happier with the room or the view. I would recommend the beachfront option since some of the villas while technically on the sand were a bit removed from the ocean.

If I had to nitpick I found the meal and drink prices a bit excessive...I've paid less for food and drink at top hotels in very expensive cities but it was minor annoyance compared to the incredible experience.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed here with another family July 2013. We each booked 1 bedroom pool villa (villas # 6030 and #6040). The room was perfect for our family (2 adults/1 child). My son slept on the daybed and we had a King bed.
This hotel is amazing! The staff here are the best in the industry. Everyone was so wonderful.
Our Butler, Hung, was very helpful. He booked everything for us and coordinated all the activities for both families. He even ironed my clothes and had our dirty clothes washed and folded.
We just came back and we already started talking about our next trip to Nam Hai.
Tips:
Book a villa (lots of great amenities with a villa)
Book spa treatment (my husband loved it so much, he booked a massage a day after his treatment)
Book a bike tour (super fun seeing the rice paddies and farms)

Room Tip: Book a pool villa.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tanyainca
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Nam Hai is almost unbelievable. It is like they thought of everything!!!! From the minute you walked up to the front desk to the beautiful roses in your room. But first, I must tell you about the amazing manager of the Nam Hai. I had a raging sinus headache and and eye infection when I arrived. I was so pleased that they have a nurse on site. After seeing the nurse it was decided I needed medicine she did not have. The manager was able to get me into emergency care. When they told me when I could come in, the manager said it was not soon enough. She called them back and got me in sooner. She arranged a car to take me to the clinic. It sure saved my vacation. I will always be grateful to her. I feel care and concern! After I got back from my appointment she called me in my villa and asked if I was okay.
I loved loved loved my villa. It is so very unique. You must go to their web page and watch their video. It just simply amazing. Makes you happy to be alive.
I love the peaceful library, the most beautiful spa I have ever been at, the 100 yard pool, the outdoor shower "in" your room, the VERY attentive employees, the person only job it is to sweep up fallen flower, the laundry service...I could go on and on but being a foodie, I mus say,oh how I loved their breakfast. The buffet was like nothing I have ever seen, then on top of it, you can order off a menu...get this, eggs benedict, and the most amazing passion fruit flavored sauce I've ever had. OMG, I ate it every morning as the staff waited on me hand and foot.
I'm not a writer..I wish I was because I'd love to have YOU know what an amazing place this is so you to can go to HEAVEN on Earth.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank JanePhillips
Walter H, Manager at Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words about your recent stay at The Nam Hai. We will pass on your compliments to the manager who assisted you with receiving medical attention when you needed it the most. We trust you have fully recovered and are back in the saddle by now. We also appreciate your comments about the sumptuous breakfast buffet and our team in general. Once again, thank you very much for having stayed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Walter Hess, Resident Manager.