Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An
  • Beachfront
$251
$209
Sheraton.com
Hoi An Sense Garden Villa(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
$24
$23
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,887 results
All reviewspool villaoutdoor showerour honeymoonmini barliving roombutler serviceafternoon teaattention to detailkids clubout of this worldcooking classmain poolturn down servicetennis courtssecond to nonehigh endchina beach
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Nam Hai is almost unbelievable. It is like they thought of everything!!!! From the minute you walked up to the front desk to the beautiful roses in your room. But first, I must tell you about the amazing manager of the Nam Hai. I had a raging sinus headache and and eye infection when I arrived. I was so pleased that they have a nurse on site. After seeing the nurse it was decided I needed medicine she did not have. The manager was able to get me into emergency care. When they told me when I could come in, the manager said it was not soon enough. She called them back and got me in sooner. She arranged a car to take me to the clinic. It sure saved my vacation. I will always be grateful to her. I feel care and concern! After I got back from my appointment she called me in my villa and asked if I was okay.
I loved loved loved my villa. It is so very unique. You must go to their web page and watch their video. It just simply amazing. Makes you happy to be alive.
I love the peaceful library, the most beautiful spa I have ever been at, the 100 yard pool, the outdoor shower "in" your room, the VERY attentive employees, the person only job it is to sweep up fallen flower, the laundry service...I could go on and on but being a foodie, I mus say,oh how I loved their breakfast. The buffet was like nothing I have ever seen, then on top of it, you can order off a menu...get this, eggs benedict, and the most amazing passion fruit flavored sauce I've ever had. OMG, I ate it every morning as the staff waited on me hand and foot.
I'm not a writer..I wish I was because I'd love to have YOU know what an amazing place this is so you to can go to HEAVEN on Earth.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank JanePhillips
Walter H, Manager at Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words about your recent stay at The Nam Hai. We will pass on your compliments to the manager who assisted you with receiving medical attention when you needed it the most. We trust you have fully recovered and are back in the saddle by now. We also appreciate your comments about the sumptuous breakfast buffet and our team in general. Once again, thank you very much for having stayed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Walter Hess, Resident Manager.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

this was the most amazing experience. A group of 7 of us traveled from around Asia and Australia to meet here. OMG it was sensational. We had our own villa (3 in total) which had sunken bathtub, canopy beds french doors opening out onto an infinity pool that lead onto the famous China beach. Coconut trees, music, cocktails, butler at our service, sun beds.....it goes on. The breakfast buffet which was included was sensational - huge selection of Asian and western foods to choose from. Little golf carts and bicycles to drive us around. www.thenamhai.com Thank you to Debbie Chee from the Resort for making this possible.

Room Tip: Beach Front villas are just the best as not all villas are beach front with an infinity pool. Go early for breakfast to stretch it out and get the best value with friends.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Linaioo7
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The Nam Hai is a pearl. The grounds and the buildings are absolutely beautiful, the pools huge and the food is great. What sets it apart from everything we have ever visited is - as always - the people. Everyone from management, hospitality staff and service personell did everything they could to make our stay as pleasant as possible. We stayed a week and would come back anytime - pity Norway - Hoi An is such a distance.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank FamJensenNorway
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Nam Hai is truly an amazing establishment. Much more than just a hotel, it was heaven.
The Nam Hai is one special place.
We travelled with another family and had two individual pool villas with interconnecting door through the garden. It worked really well for us and our collective 4 children.
The Accom - our private pool villa was just divine....exceeded my already high expectations.
The Breakfast - everything you could want and more. Service outstanding.
Private Butler - our villa came with a private butler (K) and she was amazing (wont disclose her name as I'd like to keep her to myself!!). K was just fantastic, there when you needed her, and then disappeared!
The Spa - must have a treatment or massage... just heaven.
The room service and restaurants are expensive, compared to eating in town. However the food standard is very high and you wont be disappointed. Even the simple children's meals were great. Biggest tip would be have a big breakfast, very light lunch and head into Hoi An town for dinner at one of the many restaurants. Lantern Town being my favourite.
Overall we were so impressed and enjoyed so much, we hope to book again for next year.

Room Tip: Any of the private pool villas are excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DPsAdventures
Reviewed July 11, 2013

i just stayed here for a 4 day trip with my wife,i can only tell you that from all the hotels we stayed at globally this ranks in the top 5 for sure.
room fab/food unbelievable./prices reasonable and great pool areas.
only downside is the steps in the villa,don't go if you have any problems walking but really this was a fantastic place and for sure we will return.

Its near the airport,so easy to get to and roads very quiet, a true paradise and so well managed!
dave

Room Tip: get one with good aircon and some are hotter than others,get the villa close to the sea. they do special 2 for 3 offers,well worth it. their is a no kids pool,so great place to chill out.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple