If you want to relax and unwind, this is the place. You can hike if you want or raft or ride a horse or stroll into town or just sit in one of the rocking chairs on your private porch listening to the river and the wind in the trees and watch the hummingbirds.
The food is excellent, the service amazing, the rooms beautiful and the beds comfortable. And of course you have a jacuzzi on the side porch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa is a unique luxury cloud forest hotel set in Costa Rica's pristine Bajos del Toro region. Flanked by two national parks, this all-suite and private villa hotel combines upscale comforts with an intense natural immersion experience. Outstanding features include farm-to-table cuisine, a wellness spa, an adventure park, and authentic cultural experiences. Zip-lining, rappelling, horseback riding, waterfall hiking, oxcart painting, Tico cooking lessons and more can be enjoyed by couples and families (minimum age: 8). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your El Silencio Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Silencio Hotel Bajos Del Toro
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa Costa Rica/Bajos Del Toro