I can't say enough about how great our experience was. The property was beautiful and the details made this a luxury experience (bathrobes, large towels, snacks in the room, candies in the room upon arrival, hot water bottle placed at the foot of the bed to keep your feet warm during evening turn down service). I travel a lot for business and stay at nice properties but have never found a bed more comfortable than the one at El Silencio. Luxury linens. The outdoor hot tub was a treat. The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure you had the best service. Very relaxing and beautiful location. The spa is a must experience, well worth the price. You can use the outdoor shower if you chose. We stayed at the sister property last year-Hotel Punta Islita. We had the same great experience there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa is a unique luxury cloud forest hotel set in Costa Rica's pristine Bajos del Toro region. Flanked by two national parks, this all-suite and private villa hotel combines upscale comforts with an intense natural immersion experience. Outstanding features include farm-to-table cuisine, a wellness spa, an adventure park, and authentic cultural experiences. Zip-lining, rappelling, horseback riding, waterfall hiking, oxcart painting, Tico cooking lessons and more can be enjoyed by couples and families (minimum age: 8). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Silencio Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Silencio Hotel Bajos Del Toro
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa Costa Rica/Bajos Del Toro