We stayed at El Silencio Lodge for 2 nights 4th of April. It is an amazing place. Such attention to detail. The room was stunning - great views, comfy bed and our own outdoor jacuzzi! The food was really good and interesting. All local food and no beef on the menu!
The trails around the lodge were well kept and varied. I wish we could have stayed longer. We could not fault the lodge..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa is a unique luxury cloud forest hotel set in Costa Rica's pristine Bajos del Toro region. Flanked by two national parks, this all-suite and private villa hotel combines upscale comforts with an intense natural immersion experience. Outstanding features include farm-to-table cuisine, a wellness spa, an adventure park, and authentic cultural experiences. Zip-lining, rappelling, horseback riding, waterfall hiking, oxcart painting, Tico cooking lessons and more can be enjoyed by couples and families (minimum age: 8). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Silencio Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Silencio Hotel Bajos Del Toro
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa Costa Rica/Bajos Del Toro