“Inspect the rooms before signing in!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kabwe
Walusungu Guest House
Ranked #1 of 2 Kabwe B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Walusungu for only one night. I should have looked elsewhere!
Upon arrival I was led through the dining room and the smell of old cooking oil was almost overpowering. Other patrons were in the dining room and the amount of noise being made was disturbing.
Although the room was clean and had the basic requirements the owners need to improve. The bed had a cheap foam mattress which flattened out in no time and on top of that the wooden bed frame had a cross slat missing so it was totally uncomfortable. I had to put the mattress on the floor to get some sleep.
The bathroom was ok apart from the loose toilet seat and no shower which I expected when they said this was an executive room!!
The next day when I reported the broken bed all I got was a mumbled excuse that the cleaners had not reported it.
There are other lodges and guest houses in Kabwe way better. Check them out first!

• Stayed: October 2013
6  Thank Zamshark

Been to Walusungu Guest House? Share your experiences!