Pottery House Loch Ness B&B
$152
Drumnadrochit Hotel(Drumnadrochit)
$88
$85
Loch Ness Lodge Hotel(Drumnadrochit)
$117
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$105
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Inverness Fairways(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$78
$75
Travelodge
Bunchrew House Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$499
Glenmoriston Town House(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$197
$184
$400
$347
The Waterside Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$222
All reviewsdores innhomemade breadjohn glencupcakesb bloch nessfresh eggscup cakeshome madeeach morninggreat hostssecond to nonebreakfast was deliciouspicnic basketmueslicomfortable beddouble room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Just got back from a 2 night stay with the wife at the pottery house. Well what can I say five stars all the way. The rooms are stunning and are a very high standard.( best I have seen, and I've stayed at a lot of b&b's.) John and Glen made us feel more than welcome. The food was 5 star even made their own fresh bread each morning and took the time to have a chat and tell us some nice places to visit. The b&b is a 2 minute walk from a lovely pub / restaurant. The food there was also very very good and at a very fair price. We could see the loch from the bedroom window which was really nice. 10 out of 10 for this b&b and worth every penny. We'll definitely be back to stay again. It is well worth the 400 mile drive! All the best Ian & Rachel

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Fabulous luxurious B&B! Room was spacious, large en-suite with a HUGE comfy bed! Great views over the loch & wildlife at breakfast. The whole place was very clean and good quality, we couldn't fault a thing! Great breakfast & a lovely surprise having fresh baked cupcakes in the room on arrival. John & Glen are great hosts & spent their time helping us plan local walks- they even provided maps! Also had a lovely meal at the Dores inn which was only 5 mins walk away. Fab place, would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I'm a bit late with this one John and Glenn! This place is so amazing I don't even know where to begin. Email communication was excellent according to my partner. We arrived late but John was good enough to stay up to greet us. Our room was just... wow. Free internet a plus. A lovely view, the most comfortable bed and big fluffy pillows. The decor was lovely and the place so clean, you could eat your dinner off any surface in the big, spacious bathroom. There were 2 lovely cupcakes left by our bed - I have never come across anything like it! And a mini fridge too which was also a welcome addition as I hate those little cartons of UHT milk. There were lots of wonderful teas to choose from in the bedroom as well as shortcake biscuits and sweets! Lovely white fluffy towels and dressing gowns also, and a nice, quiet, deep nights sleep was had. The attention to detail is really something else.

Pop outside onto the road for a walk along the tranquil Loch Ness or have a walk around the garden and smell the herbs, meet the fish in the pond or the friendly chickens which lay your eggs for breakfast!

Speaking of which, we had our breakfast while watching the birds outside feed and Glenn who was a superb morning host, had lots to tell us about the local wildlife. I bought a pot of homemade jam which my parents loved back home by the way. I've also never seen such a varied menu for a B&B, it was like being in a hotel - in fact - I've often stayed in hotels with less choice!

Not being a fry lover I ordered the pancakes which were absolutely divine and much to Glenn's amusement - a side order of haggis (well, when in Rome...!) which was also lovely. I am now a convert!

We absolutely can not wait to come back and we have told all our friends in Ireland about you - we hope you will have us back some day - you should be very proud guys!! We're only sorry we didn't stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very nice stay, everything was great ! Excellent bed, quiet place, very good breakfast !
Very easy to book and pay, via paypal.
Wish we had stay longer, but our next B&B was already paid.....
Warmly recommanded !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed two nights at the idyllic Pottery House near Loch Ness.
What can we say? Everything was wonderful-the room was superb, five star standard, spotlessly clean with everything you could think of.
The breakfast was amazing with a different choice every day, but you can opt for traditional if thats what you want.
John and Glen have got it just right and we would certainly return and recommend Pottery House without hesitation. Thank-you so much!!

Room Tip: All beautiful!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple