We stayed two nights at this hotel and it was a very comfortable. The room was nice and a pleasant surprise to have both shower and a bathtub. After a good walk around the area in the afternoon on boxing day we had relaxing hour in the lounge and to our surprise a FREE dinner in the evening, very tasty buffet, Oh boy that was good. Good breakfast in the morning followed by an hour in the well equipped gym. On the whole a very good stay and worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cambridge Belfry is located in Cambourne in Cambridgeshire. It is only a short distance from many major road networks including the M1 and A1. The hotel is oh so close to the famous city of Cambridge, so whether you fancy punting on the river or a tour of the famous University, you'll be there in no time at all. The hotel has 120 bedrooms, a state of the art leisure club, a relaxing spa and 8 meeting and conference rooms. Take advantage of the sophisticated meeting rooms equipped with the latest technology to help your meetings run smoothly.When it comes to dining, you can enjoy seasonal specialities that the talented Chefs create overlooking the lovely, edge-of-the-village lakeside view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cambridge Belfry - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cambridge Belfry - a q Hotel Cambourne
- Cambridge Belfry Cambourne