“Most excellent!! ”
Review of El Mentidero Cafe

El Mentidero Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in El Cotillo
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

El Mentidero just gets better and better... it really is most excellent!
Amazing owners, food, ambiance and coffee in the beautiful fishing village of El Cotillo.
You really must make a visit to this lovely place.... the entire menu is prepared with lots of love and attention... you really won’t want to leave!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

I'm not kidding. Fuerteventura a place you hate or love. We love it!
We're visiting Fuerte for many many years! This cafe is a blessing!
My husband told me about it and that's how it started about I think 2 years ago. I love the leche con gofio I have never tasted something better for breakfast! This cafe and the owners are absolutely adorable. It feels familiar and I like the way they support local artists!
If youre here you should try the Canarian breakfast. I love it!
I really recommend this cafe and I tell you it's the best on the island!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank jess4sea
Reviewed March 4, 2019

We had many coffees and cake here during our holiday plus breakfast one day. Everything is always freshly prepared, tasty and good value for the quality.

The only criticism is that sometimes, all the tables were taken.

Homemade cakes delicious.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

We always have lunch here at least once on our holiday. Absolutely love the homemade Danish. Pumpkin Soup was really tasty. Great value for money as the food is of a very high standard. Highly recommended having some food here.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

We had to eat outside as indoors was full. Unfortunately the wind was whistling down the street,so not the best place to sit. Lunch was ok,soup,warm served with some slices of goat cheese. Mango salad average. Plus 2 small bottles of water 19 e which we thought was a bit steep for a light lunch

Date of visit: January 2019