1,557 results
All reviews fishing village salad pool area old harbour ceiling fan plenty of sunbeds rock pools all inclusive drinks meat and fish relaxing holiday the hotel is clean plenty of choice craft market half board evening entertainment pork reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2017

We love Cotillo and this year decided to try the hotel rather than an apartment. The hotel gives excellent value and is well located. The staff are helpful and pleasant, the food is plentiful with lots of choice ....... but do not expect gourmet and the room we had was spacious and quiet at night.
We are an older couple and we found the loud music played around the pool from dawn until dusk was intrusive.
If you go in June be prepared for mosquitos and we were bitten alot until we sorted ourselves out with room sprays etc.
Half board guests have a confusing arrangement of not being allowed to use the drink dispensers in the restaurant. Drinks have to be purchased in the bar or by tracking down the waiter before starting the meal. Once we'd mastered the system we lived with it.
Overall a good experience and would stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 888Betty
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from here yesterday really nice hotel lovely rooms and pool area. Also all the staff was friendly and helpful the only down side to this hotel was the food not much choice and was only just warm half of the time. Wouldn't return myself as the area was too quite but would recommend if you want a really quite holiday:)

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank annamaxine
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Returned from 2 week holiday on Sunday and had a fab time and met some fantastic people who I will keep in touch with.. Hotel is great, food good and plenty of choice, staff one of the best I've had in a hotel, very helpful, polite and friendly, rooms cleaned excellently and always smelt nice, drinks could be better but enough choice but not the best I've had, I had the best room in the hotel, it was perfect.. tried to book direct online with hotel for same time next year but not able to so perhaps too early, people say they will be back but don't, but I definitely will and will book with Jet2 again it's just I wanted that same room but was told by the fabulous English bloke on reception, he was great too.. All the people that I met are coming back next year and many of them had been coming here for years... I CAN HONESTLY find no complaints about this hotel and my holiday, was very sad to leave ..

Room tip: You won't be disappointed and if you are then I do not know why
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank LadyParkesHRH
Reviewed July 2, 2017

Lovely hotel, the pictures of the hotel that are advertised are exactly what you are getting with this hotel, all staff are friendly and are trying to make your stay at the hotel as welcoming as they ever could.

when we got here it was full of germans and only a few english but everyone was friendly with each other and got to make small talk with everyone.

Animation team is really good and gets almost everyone who can be bothered up to join in with some fun and will always come over and talk to you and give you as much information as they possible can.

Food was one of the best All Inclusives ive had, the restaurant staff are always having to refill what they put out as it goes really fast and me and my girlfriend found that the food wasn't cold when we got it, it was always a good temperature but as we eat outside all the time the food was colder then but thats to be expected.

Hotel rooms were lovely and spacious couldn't go wrong with them at all, we got a pool side room and it was what we paid for we could see the pool clear as day and we overlooked the reception too and could clearly see the beach and sea.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank MattW428
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Stayed at this hotel many times and will return
Do not go there if you want a lively holiday it is a quiet peaceful hotel in a superb location with
Beautiful beaches and scenery - all inclusive deals very good and special rate car hire for hotel guests at coticars part of the hotel

Room tip: Bed sheets very small
Date of stay: May 2017