“Nearly perfect”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Really friendly staff, was to nice to be able to eat dinner and watch the sun set into the ocean. Food was good, pizzas are nice just in our opinion abit too cheesy other than that great restaurant and reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Have been to all the restaurants in El Cotillo.
This is by far the best in all aspects.
We go nearly every night now as you simply cannot get better quality food consistently in any other restaurant.

I’m Italian myself so coming from me “best pizza I have had in Spain and better than many in Italy”

The service is by far superior to the “norm” Spanish customer service being as extremely laid back.

Prices are seriously cheap compared to other restaurants sitting in the beach. The view is phenomenal and usually you would pay location prices however they have kept their prices low and value for money is an understatement.

Best dish is the homemade pasta by far and fish dishes.

The house wine there is excellent and huge size glasses.. again value for money.

Can sometimes be a little dead in the day time so maybe not the best time to go but certainly for dinner great atmosphere and perfect place to sit for the sunset.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

If you're hungry this is the place for you. Most meals come with very large portions. On one visit I had a prawn cocktail starter and it sufficed as a main. Second visit I had a lovely pizza and ordered a side of chips which I need not have done as the pizza was so large and generously topped.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed March 31, 2019

This was the 3rd time we have eaten here and it will be the last. Each time I have had a pasta dish and my wife a pizza. The first two times we dined here the pizza was late coming out the excuse was the chef had burnt it and they had to redo it. The food is good however so we gave it another try last night. Exactly the same thing happened, I had my pasta 10 minutes before the pizza arrived, the excuse was the chef had burnt it twice. They did not charge for the pizza however that is not the point they should have been at the table at the same time, we go out for dinner to eat together not separately!!!! hence we will not return. The service also is poor, has been every time, very slow service and they attend other diners who came in after us before they come to us.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I dined here, the pizza was nice and good value. I can imagine in the summer months this restaurant would have an amazing view

Date of visit: March 2019