“Better Than I Expected”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2019

We ended up at this restaurant as where we intended to go was fully booked. I was a bit hesitant because of the very mixed reviews. But we received very good and friendly service. The food was also very good, I had a steak and it was cooked just as I had requested. The restaurant terrace is also a great place to view the sunset. Overall a great experience.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

The service was prompt and attentive. The food was plain, boring, tasteless. overcooked.
Tapas consisted of a chunk of tomato with a slice of onion on it. Boiled potato . no dressings.
Worst food of our stay in Fuerteventura. On our way out I looked into the kitchen. It had poor lighting, did not look clean and staff were sat in kitchen eating their diner.
Fantastic setting but food is very bad.

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful setting, staff were friendly but the food was not good. So my starter was prawns and salmon, that's what I got...prawns and salmon. No dressed leaves, no sauce just some chunks of cheese. Main was beef stronganoff, it was tasty but again no salad, no veg just chips and rice. My friends meal was equally beige. Not sure if we were meant to order side salad or veg but there was no suggestion of this on the menu, the price of €62 left us shocked. There are better places to go.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

Went to El Mirador for a lunchtime birthday celebration. As we've eaten there quite a few times and enjoyed their fish stew. We ordered enough for 8. As usual it was lovely. The staff were very attentive and friendly and the owner supplied us with free Cava throughout the meal as the birthday was a biggie ! Went back the following week and enjoyed their fried goat

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Birthday Celebration yearly treat!!
Beyond disappointing!!!
Party of 4 only 3 meals arrived which should have been a Chicken Salad. But the too difficult light came on. My advice “IF YOU ARE NOT SPANISH DONT EAT HERE”! Staff have no time for other nationalities.

Date of visit: February 2019