“Absolutely Gorgeous”
Review of Azzurro Chill Out

Azzurro Chill Out
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in El Cotillo
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Chester, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Gorgeous”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Visited Azzurro twice during recent stay on the Island ....Absolutely gorgeous on both occasions..... Wonderful Food ..Wine .... Service & Sunsets .... Pure Bliss .... Can't wait to return... Fantastic views & ambience ...Many Thanks .

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
“excellent lunch”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stopped off here on our sand buggy tour. We had some lovely tapas dishes, hubby had cheese board, I had canarian potatoes and we had garlic bread all delicious! I thought the service was good and lovely views to look at while eating.

I would visit again and recommend

• Visited June 2014
LONDON
“The best steaks we have tasted!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I love the edge of the world feel to this place. It has a wonderful ambience and is in a great place for glorious sunsets.
I chose to celebrate my 50th birthday here with 13 friends and family. Nearly everyone chose the steaks (thankfully they had enough) and not one person was disappointed with their choice. That in itself is some feat, as normally in big groups you get mixed comments. The house wine is a revelation - we remembered it from previous visits and loved it.
A birthday cake was presented to me which was a lovely touch. I had several great evenings here on my recent holiday and each time I left the place, I knew that, when I started planning my 50th birthday four years ago, I had made the right decision in having it here.
To everyone who works there - the chefs, the waiters and waitresses, and Ricky - thank you for making us so welcome and preparing the most delicious steaks. You are still my favourite restaurant in the world.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ootytooty
Welwyn
“Great food, in a lovely location”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Just out of town so not too busy. Every time we have eaten here the food has been fantastic. Seafood to die for, live music some nights, attentive staff, not too expensive.

Visited October 2013
Waltham Cross, United Kingdom
“Hearts of Palm?”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

You may wonder what Hearts of Palm are - well they are the heart of the palm fruit, red and white in colour and taste like a strong asparagus. loaded with large prawns, this was definitely the thing to start a good meal off with. Service is excellent and friendly, you can sit inside or outside depending on the weather which is usually warm and balmy. One of the best views for the setting sun as it looks out over the sea. Nothing was too expensive from their extensive menu. This restaurant is situated on the edge of El.Cotillo opposite the lagoons. A definite must if you want to chill out.

• Visited May 2014