Our family had rented a villa on the Mar Menor Golf Resort and we were visiting for a few days. The check in procedure was quick & efficient and we were offered a glass of champagne or orange juice. Our room was 222 on the second floor and it looked over the front of the hotel the road and golf course. There was no problem with noise as it was a quiet road. It was a lovely room, spacious and well equipped with a king size bed and nice sunny balcony with chairs and a table. The bathroom was large and had a whirlpool bath, walk in shower, twin sinks and a separate toilet, the towels were large & fluffy.. There was a flat screen TV but the weather was so nice that we only watched it first thing in the morning.The bed was comfortable and the pillows lovely and soft. Breakfast was available at 16 euros per person in the restaurant or outside overlooking the pool. There was a large selection of fruits, continental type meats and fish, lots of different bread and cakes and the usual hot food, the eggs were cooked to order. Again champagne was available together with a variety of fruit juices, coffees and teas. The swimming pool area was spotlessly clean and there were plenty of sunbeds, towels wwere given out on request. Across the road from the hotel there was a well stocked shop and a steak restaurant. In the hotel itself there were also several places to eat including a sushi bar.
We had a lovely 3 nights and would definitly go again. If you wanted to venture away from the hotel to eat taxis were always available and very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort & Spa is located in Murcia, along the Costa Calida or "Warm Coast". It is a refuge of peace and tranquillity inside the Mar Menor Golf Resort complex, where you can combine business with pleasure, leisure with sports, spa, culture and rest The hotel has 64 spacious luxury rooms, 7 are suites. All of them with private balconies and large bathrooms that offer an independent shower and whirlpool bath. With 8 restaurants and bars, the hotel also offers a full range of gastronomic options and entertainment including a traditional Irish pub. The luxury accommodation is complemented by our Spa of 1100 square metres which offers 3 thermal suites with revitalising pools, sauna, steam room and lifestyle showers, a relaxation room, fitness area and a nice indoor pool with 15 meters of free access for hotel clients. Moreover, 7 treatments rooms with an exclusive range of Spa treatments that combine modern techniques with ancient therapies. The hotel is surrounded by Mar Menor Village Golf an 18 hole Par 72 golf course, part of the celebrated IRM Nike Golf and designed by Jack Nicklaus IRM Nike Golf is completed by 5 golf course 18 holes in 25 km surrounding the hotel: La Torre Golf, El Valle Golf, Hacienda Riquelme Golf, Saurines de la Torre Golf y Alhama Signature Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mar Menor Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Mar Menor Golf Hotel Torre-Pacheco
- Mar Menor Hotel
- Intercontinental Torre Pacheco
- InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort & Spa Region Of Murcia, Spain - Torre-Pacheco