All reviews new construction fresh towels room balcony enjoyed my stay north india mr gaurav food quality is good courteous staff visit this place soap barbecue tal fireplace geyser trekking furniture team
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Excellent hospitality and service. It was my second visit within a year and am mesmerised. Stay was comfortable and secured. A beautiful and serene landscape was a cherry on the cake. Awesome food and the best service makes it an ideal stay destination for you with your family or friends.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
gauravvardhans, Owner at Cottages @ Village, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your stay at Cottages @ Village & sharing your positive feedback. This kind of comment will definitely encourage us to go one step forward to ensure our guest satisfaction and we are highly obliged for the same.
Do let us know about your next visit’s details to enable us to offer you a memorable stay again.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place twice in last two months,once in April and another in june.Location is excellent.Property is new and well maintained.Views from rooms are excellent and Naukuchiatal is visible from balcony.Surrounding is very peaceful and green.I will love to visit this place again and again.Mr Gaurav ,owner is very copoerative and nice person.Deepak ,main caretaker of property is very helpful.We went for a trekking with him in morning and surrounding is peaceful and serene.Villagers are very friendly.Food is ok to good(but it is not substandard)and needs to be improved.For food you can try Do bati restaurant 3 km from the cottage@village.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Perfect place for a holiday,beautiful location and surroundings.An hour long distance from Nainital city but close to Bhimtal , Sattal etc.Staff here are very polite & helpful. The Owner Mr Gaurav himself is very co-operative and good natured .Excellent food wherein v were also given choice to select what v like.
It was a overwhelming experience. (***** Stars)

Trip type: Traveled with family
Gauravvardhan S, Owner at Cottages @ Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

I visited this property on suggestion of one of my friend who booked it previously. Originally my choice was different and has my doubts untill I reached the property. But once I reached there, I had no regrets. The location was the most beautiful part, very scenic, great view of lake from my room's balcony. Rooms are bigger and better then most of the expensive resorts I have visited here on my previous visits. Badminton court and cricket net inside hotel was a big plus specially for sports loving people like me.
Staff was quite courteous, polite and eager to serve. They were available even at odd hours to serve.
Food quality was awesome and very tasty. I did,nt missed well cooked tasty home cooked food at all.
I was lucky to see a peer of spotted deer just behind my cottage.
I will recommend this hotel to family, couple, peace loving guys and people who love quality.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Only the rooms were good. Their staff is a bit arrogant. The quality was worse. Not tasty, no salt, no taste. Not a good experience. The premises is good with badminton court and cricket net. But they really need to improve their services and food quality.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your stay at Cottages @ Village & sharing your feedback.
Apologies if you faced some issue with staff we will take care of it in future.

Regarding food we always serve freshly cooked food with all quality ingredients in it, which our guests has always liked, as we have visitors from all over the country everyone has different taste for food , we ask/prefer guest to tell us if they require more spicy food.

Do let us know about your next visit’s details to enable us to offer you a memorable stay.