“Fantastic holiday Brea”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of The Barn Cotswolds

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Luxurious bedrooms
Old beams are a fabulous feature.
Large open plan sitting area with piano for our more musical guests
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
Guests enjoying a fully catered weekend at The Barn
Book a personal training session in the gym located in the gatehouse
Personal training can be arranged.
A little something for our younger guests to enjoy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Louise C
“Fantastic holiday Brea”
Reviewed April 28, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

What a fantastic weekend we've just had. Lovely converted barn in a beautiful setting. Deborah our host was great making us feel so welcome and providing lots of information about the area. Some lovely treats on our arrival. Would definitely recommend.

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your weekend at The Barn and I do hope I see you again sometime.
Richard M
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Visited this place and was so happy I chose it. Awesome little treats made by the owner which satisfied my sweet tooth, super comfy, very clean and they have dogs which are so cute and friendly. Oh and also there’s a basketball net for mid day hoop sessions!

Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's always great to get feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and hopefully you'll have chance to visit us again.
Tallulah...
London, United Kingdom
“Couldn't have been more perfect”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Where do I start?! Deborah was the perfect host - she greeted us at the gate with her beautiful labradors and after she introduced herself and showed us the barn we immediately knew the stay was going to be exactly what we hoped for and more.

The barn is absolutely divine - so beautifully decorated with a modern feel, yet still cosy with the quaint feeling of being in a countryside getaway.

Perfect area in the Cotswolds with walks from the barn and lots of sweet little towns nearby to visit.

Deborah was always on hand to suggest places to go and had stocked the barn well with milk in the fridge, coffee, tea and delicious homemade brownies and flapjacks!

We'll definitely be back. Thank you so so much

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 12, 2018
I'm so pleased to hear that you had a good time at The Barn and thank you for writing such a glowing review. I hope to see you again sometime!
Blaise D
“Perfect Cotswold getaway”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I live in London so was looking for a couple of days away with my friends. We found The Barn and it was everything we wanted. We spent a few days relaxing for my friends bday and the barn is well equipped for that. We had a rainy day of movies, and because the barn is so comfortable (and cute) you won’t feel bad spending a day in. Debora (the owner) told us a few places to have dinner and we went for our final night at the five all’s which is in a place called filkins. Takes around 5 mins to drive. Food is excellent but looks like a quaint village pub. Debora also organised massages and nails to be done right in the barn!! There’s plenty to do and I couldn’t recommend it enough, bring wellies Cos there’s lots of walks, there’s also a gym which I’d love to use next time (we will be back!) and you can also have a fab game of basketball outside!! All in all one of the best trips I’ve had and I couldn’t recommend it enough. Already planning next easter!

Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed yourselves and that you're already planning a return visit. It was a pleasure to meet you all.
Gail14UK
UK
“Fabulous place”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I stayed at The Barn Cotswolds in February for a couple of days and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The barn is immaculate and has absolutely everything you need . It is a very relaxing place - but also has a games barn, with table tennis , darts etc .....plenty of bikes to use if we fancied a bike ride .....and outside tennis , football & basketball amongst others.

The location is superb , right in the heart of the Cotswolds so many fab places close by.

But what made it for me was the host -Debs , from the personal touches, homemade welcome cakes & amazing flapjacks - to her extensive knowledge of the area - and nothing was too much trouble.

Would highly recommend to all my friends & anyone looking to stay in the area.
I’ll definitely be back

Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for writing such a glowing review, it's lovely to have such great feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and I'm thrilled that you're thinking of returning.
Jennifer...
“The most amazing break ever!”
Reviewed February 7, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We stayed at the Barn for a short break for my Sister’s birthday. we had the most amazing, totally relaxing time at the beautiful cottage!
We used the gym, which was REALLY well kitted out, and we were all blown away by the sheer beauty of it all.
The nicest time I’ve ever had in a holiday cottage.
Also amazed by all the beautiful thoughtful touches Deborah had left for us... all the lovely delicacies were superb!
Deborah was on hand but never intrusive- the perfect place for a wonderful break!

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the barn and what a lovely one it is. I'm so pleased you enjoyed yourselves and I do hope you'll come back again sometime.
Al D
“Perfect Location, perfect hosts”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

An absoutely fantastic stay, Deborah has made sure that there is something for every visitor, and everything from the superb range of home-baked treats, to the facilities to work them off afterwards, added to the recomendation for this unique stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 5, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, it's always good to have feedback and I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at The Barn. I hope to see you again sometime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing