See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We arrived late, checked in, and finally figured out the left would only take one at a time. On 3rd floor but only 2 floors on lift. Stumbled around in the dark before we finally found a light switch and then the rooms. Dated but clean and the bed was okay. The air conditioning was anemic and finally opened the windows. Check out was fast and very friendly staff. Unique property.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

I have to agree with a previous reviewer that 'cosy' is not how to describe this hotel. It IS quite basic, including breakfast, but clean and very friendly and helpful staff. I would look for somewhere else on my next visit.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

As this was only a 3 star hotel, I booked the best room available- the "triple comfort". Apparently one of the comforts is not heating (it's mid October). They stuck me in a large room (I guess they think size is the comfort?) on the ground floor adjacent to the kitchen and back door. I was therefore awake with the breakfast staff and up when the first guests were milling around as my door literally opened on to the rear lobby.
I am sure the staff are friendly as I can hear them greeting all the guests, and I am also treated to the sound of the kitchen radio at this unearthly hour.
My advice, book the most basic room - it's probably more comfortable, and bring thermal pyjamas!!

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Pilotbabes
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Great little hotel, upgraded older building which I found charming.
The room was not cramped, many a boutique hotel I have stayed in has less space actually. Charming, friendly, and very helpful hostess.
Breakfast (included) was fresh, varied and an egg was offered in different styles of cooking. Great value versus cost. I’d go againGood job Charlotte ( Who spoke perfect English BTW.)

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed on a recent business trip to the area. The hotel is ok nothing fancy but it's clean and friendly once Pippa the dog gets to know you.
Breakfast is continental and there is a bar on site.
Two very good restaurants next door offering a wide choice of food and drinks. On the whole no complaints and would stay again should the need arise.

Date of stay: July 2017