“Flat waters and great people”
Review of Terhills Cablepark

Terhills Cablepark
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Terhills Cablepark is known for its great atmosphere. Experienced trainers teach you how to wakeboard in a fun and safe environment. We have a miniramp, trampoline, the most beautiful sunsets in Limburg and a wide variety of drinks at our beachbar if you prefer to chill. These are the opening hours of our beachbar. At Terhills Cablepark we also have a great restaurant that serves delicious food.
Alken, Belgium
“Flat waters and great people”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The lake is as flat as a pankcake and surrounded by green. This new Rixen park is counterclockwise and offers plenty of Unit obstacles (kickers, Nico rail, funbox, A-frame,..) which allow the boarders to be creative in their riding. The park is built and run by people who love the sport and are eager to teach newcomers. When the sun goes down, you can end your day with a BBQ and chill out with your friends around a fire basket. As this park is only 3 months old, I’m really looking forward to see it grow.

Ghent, Belgium
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had never tried waterskiing, so it wasn't a great succes when i went to Terhills Cablepark. I didn't get far, but I had a lot of fun. The crew instructed me every time, how to do it better. I only tried for one hour, which was enough for me.
The other people were super nice and it had a really good atmosphere.
The location is great, nice loungechairs, nature all around, cool bar! Everything you need!
I'm going again in spring.

Meeuwen-Gruitrode, Belgium
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I can't wait for next time!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

As I had never been to a cablepark before, I was not sure what to expect. I must say that I was not disappointed. The rented material is pretty good, the people of the park give good advice on how to stay on the cable & how to make turns (or stunts if you're in for a more advanced course) and the entire thing is done in this chill atmosphere. I'm only waiting for spring (until the weather gets a bit better) to go again. It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth the money.