“Not of good quality and over priced”
Review of Montville Coffee Pot - CLOSED

Montville Coffee Pot
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Ordered two meals and paid over $12 for each, only to find we were being offered a meal low in flavour and content. We have loved the coffee here in the past, but meals are another thing. Disappointed and won't be coming here for lunch again. Location is convenient on the main road through Montville and the coffee is good otherwise.

1  Thank KazMaleny

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Middle of the main street in Montville. Great menu with really good value brunch / lunch specials.
No issues with staff, I counted at least 5 working not including the kitchen. Food and service was quick and efficient. The meals we had were really good value. A good basic café.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Shocking and really stuned at the lack of customer service and the rude attitude - I travelled down and stopped in but wish I hadn't - I was ignored by staff and when I had questions I was ignored!

2  Thank Loumay1756
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Coffee shop menu. Big breakfasts, salads, cakes, coffee, milkshakes etc. Service is friendly although a bit slow on very busy days or times. Decor is basic but pleasant with inside and outside seating.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I Will Be Telling All My Friends About This Great Cafe !!!!Fabulous Food & friendly Staff :)) Very Loverly Cafe !! I Recommend This Cafe To Anyone,
Enjoy !!