“Fantastic atmosphere”

Montville Cafe Bar and Grille
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Montville
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Australian, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Top of the hill main street montville
Queensland, Australia
“Fantastic atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had lunch here....welcomed by staff..great food...great entertainment. Would recommend anyone to have a meal here.

Visited January 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Recommend!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

On a recent holiday vacation to the Sunshine Coast my partner and I ventured up to Montville to do the usual touristy things. Starving after looking at all the shops we stopped into the Montville Cafe Bar and Grill looking for a good meal- and we certainly stopped at the right place. Greeted outside we instantly had a table waiting for us along with live music! We ordered the Salt and Pepper Calamari to share as an entree which we almost inhaled it was that good. I then enjoyed a warm Greek Lamb salad while my partner had the Wagyu burger with chips (best seasoning ever). The whole experience was a delight- friendly staff, great atmosphere and food to die for. We cannot wait to visit again.

Sarah

Montville, Australia
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We've dined here a few time & have always found the staff great, food yum & the atmosphere so relaxing, not to mention the lovely garden area. Will continue to dine here.

Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
“Excellent food and brilliant service!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

A friend and I recently visited Montville while on holidays from Rockhampton. We had dinner at the Montville Cafe Bar and Grill on New Years Eve and found it to be a wonderful dining experience. We were greeted at the door by a friendly staff member who showed us to our seats and made us feel very welcome. Despite the fact that it was a very busy night at the restaurant, all of the staff members were so bubbly and helpful, which made us feel very comfortable. We each had a three-course meal and all of the food was amazing. The salt and pepper calamari that we had for entree was the best calamari I have ever eaten. I ordered the eye fillet steak for my main meal and it was cooked perfectly. I was also impressed with the fresh herb potato rubble that it was served with. My friend had the pan seared chicken breast with mushroom and parsley sauce and she was just as impressed with her meal as I was. We shared a cookies and cream cheesecake for dessert. Absolutely delicious! I would recommend the Montville Cafe Bar and Grill to anyone looking for a great meal in the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands. With the great service and delicious food the restaurant has to offer, I will definitely be returning next time I visit the coast.

Montville, Australia
“Always a delightful experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We are locals in the Montville area and dine at the Montville cafe bar and grille often. We always take any visitors which we have to dine there and have always had wonderful service and food. Can't fault anything. I like to try a different meal from the menu every visit and have never been disappointed with my choice. Delightful place to dine for lunch or dinner...

• Visited January 2013