Boskerris Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$348
$315
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
$174
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
$93
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Tregenna Castle Resort(St Ives)(Great Value!)
$195
$215
  • Breakfast included
The Regent(St Ives)
Western Hotel(St Ives)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshomemade mueslist ivessmall hotelminute train ridedecking areakedgereewhite company toiletriescarbis bay stationbeautiful hotelon arrivalsea viewtrain servicesuperior roomcoastal pathattention to detailbranch linehigh standard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have stayed in many wonderful hotels all over the world but from the moment you enter the front door to the Boskerris the calm efficiency of the welcome and team organisation are striking, Our two night stay was simply not enough, we did not want to leave and it will not be long before we return.
The decor all over the hotel is simple but wonderful. The lounge is so comfortable it is difficult to go to bed! Breakfast was divine and whilst we planned to have dinner in the hotel on our first night only the food was so good and the staff so friendly we booked in for the second evening as well.
The beautiful coastal walk from the hotel into St Ives has to be done and is not demanding, especially if you stop off at the Porthminster Beach cafe for a 5* lunch.on the return journey.
An amazing hotel that I was minded not to write about as I would prefer not to let too many people know how lovely it is. , . . .

Room Tip: Whilst sea view rooms are preferable all rooms are so comfortable it really doesn't. The beds are so so comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank raymond s
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a gem of a hotel!.... To say I am hard to please is an understatement so for me to be writing this review is tribute to Boskerris! My husband and I stayed in one of the seaview rooms which was a delight, to open the curtains in the morning and look over the bay was just beautiful.. There was 8 of us that stayed over the weekend for my sisters 40th birthday which happened to be one of the warmest weekends so far this year which was amazing. The staff at Boskerris cannot do enough for you, Saffron front of house and Rob the barman are a credit to the hotel. The decor and furniture at Boskerris are just lovely with calming tones of creams and pale blues giving the hotel a real beach feel but also luxury... The breakfast was a real treat and the staff are happy to accommodate you with whatever you want even if you want something not on the menu. In the evenings we went to st Ives for dinner were we dinned at the Porthminster cafe and alba which were both a wonderful dinning experience. I cannot recommend this hotel enough not just for the hotel but the staff and beautiful st Ives! All I can say is we will be back!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the seaview rooms which are defiantly worth paying a little extra.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kugs
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Amazing hospitality and food- outstanding breakfasts.
A great location to explore St Ives and there are plenty of ideas available at the hotel.
The river toyr from Truro to Falmouth was tecommended to us and was a wonderful suggestion.
We only had a short stay so didnt get everything done but that's good- there is no rush.
We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Fliss22
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I found the Hotel Boskerris from Trip Advisor and I have to say that the hotel completely lived up to its reviews! I went back and forth over whether to stay in a B&B in the middle of St. Ives or a hotel a mile or so out of town and I am so glad I chose the latter. The hotel is so professionally run, and the staff could not have been nicer, more accomodating or more customer-oriented. The hotel itself is beautiful. I stayed in a deluxe room with a king size bed (it was an amazingly comfortable bed/mattress - more comfortable than hotels charging triple the Boskerris nightly rate!) and an incredible bathtub. The hotel is very modern and matches exactly the pictures displayed on Trip Advisor. I had a fantastic view of the sea from my window as well. The hotel is very well maintained and the color scheme is very serene and beach-y. The breakfast at the hotel was delicious as well, with such attentive service by the wait staff. I just loved the Boskerris. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The deluxe suites face the ocean and have an incredible view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JAPHouston
Reviewed April 26, 2013

After the sense of formality of staying at larger hotels, Boskerris immediately put us at ease - wonderful welcoming staff and delightful position overlooking Carbis Bay. They couldn't do enough for us, but in an unobtrusive yet cheerful way. George's local itinerary notes were particularly useful. This is a special part of the world, and wish we could return.

Room Tip: We chose an ocean view room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple