My Husband and I stayed at the Mains of Taymouth Estate for our Honeymoon. We had the cottage called The Bothy and weren't disappointed. The staff were very friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough for you. The interior of the cottage was to a high standard apart from a few bits of wear and tear. The hot tub was fantastic and it was a relaxing break, we would recommend and are already thinking of returning next year. The cottage shop was lovely for a little treat too and the restaurant was also relaxing but not too friendly...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST DEAL We are a 120 acre private country estate set in magnificent Highland Perthshire with stunning self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 12, many with hot tubs, saunas and games rooms, pet friendly, all at either a high 4* or 5* STB standard. Our excellent onsite facilities include our own golf course, riding stables, delicatessen & gift shop and cafe bar & restaurant all within walking distance from each property. Stunning views, tourist attractions & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Mains of Taymouth Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel Kenmore
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Kenmore, Scotland