This is our 4th visit to Mains of Taymouth and yet again we were not disappointed. We stayed again in one of the Maxwells and the standard of accommodation is excellent, it has everything you could possibly need. The only minor gripe that still needs to be sorted out, and, I see that others have commented on this is lack of Wi-Fi access.
We also ate at the Courtyard a few times and the food was to a very good standard. All of the staff we met were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 120 acre private country estate set in magnificent Highland Perthshire with stunning self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 12, many with hot tubs, saunas and games rooms, all at either a high 4* or 5* STB standard. Our excellent onsite facilities include our own golf course, riding stables, delicatessen & gift shop and cafe bar & restaurant all within walking distance from each property. Stunning views, tourist attractions & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mains of Taymouth Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel Kenmore
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Kenmore, Scotland