We booked to stay at the Mains of Taymouth on the recommendation by friends. We were not disappointed. We staying in the Gallops and it was lovely - warm, clean, comfortable and fully equiped with a lovely view of the golf course and stables, the whole family was impressed.
The reception staff were very welcoming and full of information and were happy to chat with us. The restaurant, shop and stables were also fantastic - staff, service and value for money will guarantee a return visit to all of them. We are not golfers so didn't try this but would be surprised if the standard was not kept as high.
Kenmore itself is very beautiful and this is a great base for visiting the area, there is lots to do within a short drive (or walk!).
Cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST DEAL We are a 120 acre private country estate set in magnificent Highland Perthshire with stunning self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 12, many with hot tubs, saunas and games rooms, pet friendly, all at either a high 4* or 5* STB standard. Our excellent onsite facilities include our own golf course, riding stables, delicatessen & gift shop and cafe bar & restaurant all within walking distance from each property. Stunning views, tourist attractions & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Mains of Taymouth Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel Kenmore
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Kenmore, Scotland